Patient Support Center
Cherubino Health Center
Quick Access Menu
- Since 1982, Cherubino Health Center has helped many thousands of patients with workable alternatives to the pharmaceutically based system under which we live.
- Our approach is holistic and based on identifying and treating the underlying causes of illness and disease.
- Our work is based on the knowledge that the body is inherently self-regulating and self-healing.
- Our nondrug and nonsurgical treatments, therapies and nutritional support protocols have reliably helped improve the quality of life for our patients.
- Chronic conditions have been mitigated or eliminated, and acute conditions alleviated, as function, health and wellness have been restored.
- By identifying the underlying causes of a person’s Conditions and Diseases our doctors are able to recommend treatments that are based on individual needs and not symptoms alone.
- Treating people, not simply symptoms, is one of the cornerstones of our holistic health approach.
- As they begin to heal, most people are amazed when their conditions resolve and their symptoms disappear, all without the use of drugs and surgery.
- Our treatment and evaluation methods are time-tested and highly effective.
- All methods are nonforceful, noninvasive, non-pharmaceutical and nonsurgical.
- We are able to use holistic, alternative, and complementary approaches to healing in order to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- At CHC, we have been leading the way since 1982, in progressive Chiropractic, Holistic, Alternative, Complementary, and Functional Medicine.
- The greatest part of this journey has been fueled by the exceptionally high standards that we have set, attained, and maintained for our doctors and practitioners.
Whether you are new to chiropractic, holistic, functional, alternative, and complementary healthcare, or simply new to Cherubino Health Center, our Patient Center is available to assist you as well as our current patients.
- There is a wealth of information concerning all things holistic on this website.
- For those who have an interest, we encourage you to take advantage of these resources and explore the content.
Whether you are new to Cherubino Health Center or an established patient, it is our goal to provide as many patient support services as possible.
Here you will find access to basic office procedures and protocols:
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
- Check out our Services and Conditions pages for specifics about what and how we treat
- Advanced patient support center information is available in the Information/Member’s Area of this website
- The menus on this page provides access to even more information
Patient Support Center Information
In keeping with the holistic foundational principles of our center, we strive to serve the whole person. This patient support center page is representative of only a small part of the information that is available through this website.
More Holistic Support from Ask Dr Ron Radio
There are hundreds of free audio podcasts available through our podcast page on this site. These episodes have been made available from national and local broadcasts of the Boston-based Ask Dr. Ron Radio Show. In the segment of the show known as “Healthy Conversations” with Dr. Ron, health experts from around the world are interviewed.
Previous interviews include: Leading cell biologist Dr. Bruce Lipton and health expert Jack Lalanne.