Conditions, Diseases and Types of Care
At Cherubino Health Center we are all about cause and effect.
Our progressive approach to treatment is designed to identify and help correct the root causes of a wide variety of conditions and diseases.
Types of Care
New Accidents and Injuries
Anyone that has been involved in an accident should be professionally evaluated at the center as soon as possible. This is true whether you are experiencing pain or are currently without symptoms.
Our chiropractic physicians are trained to identify injuries that are oftentimes missed or otherwise overlooked in an emergency room or primary care setting.
One of the conditions that we often see is post traumatic dysfunction. These are conditions that result from unresolved traumas, which occurred months, years or even decades earlier.
Most patients suffering from posttraumatic dysfunction, are not even aware of what the original cause of the condition was. Only through careful examination and a detailed history are we able to make the connection between their current condition and a past trauma.
In these cases the original trauma may have caused little or no immediate symptoms. To make matters worse, often times the person was told at the time of the accident, by well-meaning but ill-informed healthcare professionals, that there was no injury or that their symptoms were unimportant and should be ignored.
In time, original symptoms did disappear, but the body did not properly heal.
If you or someone you know has been involved in an automobile accident or other type of personal injury, past or present, you need to be aware that symptoms are not always reliable indicators of the actual level of injury. Injuries can occur at the time of the trauma, which may not be obvious for days, weeks, months or even years later.
Injuries that have gone untreated will commonly cause a variety of health problems. Some of these symptoms may include; migraine headaches, muscle spasms or tightness, weak muscles, poor posture, scoliosis, joint pain and stiffness, nerve pain, circulatory problems or fatigue, to name but a few.
Chronic Conditions and Disorders
Chronic and recurrent conditions and disorders can have a devastating effect on a person's psychological well-being, interpersonal relationships, income earning capacity, or any aspect of life.
The chronic pain, dysfunction and disability associated with these conditions can make a person feel like life is just not worth living.
Thousands of people, suffering from a wide variety of chronic conditions, have been helped at our center with chiropractic and alternative medicine methods.
Can we automatically "cure" any person suffering from any kind of condition? Unfortunately not, but we are able to help the vast majority of our patients significantly improve the state of their health. As health is restored, conditions improve and symptoms are reduced or eliminated.
Many people come to us after other methods have failed. They have been told that no help is available, or worse yet, that there conditions are imaginary and self-induced.
One of the most unfortunate aspects of suffering from a chronic health condition is the associated emotional stress that can result from it. Fear, anger, hopelessness, insecurity and indecisiveness can limit the person's ability to persevere until the right kind of help is found.
We hope that you find the information contained in these pages helpful and hopeful, and we encourage you to follow up by writing, calling and consulting with us personally.
Alternative care for children has been part of our practice since 1982. Since all of our methods are nonforceful and noninvasive, we safely and responsibly care for newborns on up. We have seen consistent success in the treatment of children with conditions such as: collect, chronic ear infections, allergies, ADHD, sensory integration, asthma, food sensitivities, spine and hip problems, scoliosis, headaches, back pain, foot and ankle problems, to name but a few. As is the case with adults, we are able to help children with their health whenever there is room for improvement.
"Because our treatment is noninvasive, children feel more at ease at our center."
If you have a child who is suffering from a specific condition and you would like to know what alternative medicine, holistic medicine or chiropractic care can do for him or her, we encourage you to make an appointment for an initial consultation. You can also contact us anytime via email, or by calling (508-229-0007). In this way we can answer your specific questions and evaluate and discuss your child's particular healthcare needs.
Wellness preventive care is all about early detection, maintenance and prevention. It may be the single most important service that we offer. It is also, unfortunately, the most poorly understood. (More information is available on our Phases of Care page)
Cancer – An Alternative Medicine Approach
The application of alternative medicine and holistic techniques can help the human body replenish, restore and repair healthy tissue while enabling the bodies own immune system to reject unhealthy cancer cells.
We are here to help you, whether you're looking for natural techniques that can be used along with a Western medical approach to cancer or as standalone alternative medicine techniques.
Conditions and Diseases
The following list is partial and contains text and audio for a number of the conditions, most commonly seen at our clinic.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on any conditions you are interested in, whether or not they are listed below.
Quick Access Menu
- Since 1982, Cherubino Health Center has helped many thousands of patients with workable alternatives to the pharmaceutically based system under which we live.
- Our approach is holistic and based on identifying and treating the underlying causes of illness and disease.
- Our work is based on the knowledge that the body is inherently self-regulating and self-healing.
- Our nondrug and nonsurgical treatments, therapies and nutritional support protocols have reliably helped improve the quality of life for our patients.
- Chronic conditions have been mitigated or eliminated, and acute conditions alleviated, as function, health and wellness have been restored.
- By identifying the underlying causes of a person’s Conditions and Diseases our doctors are able to recommend treatments that are based on individual needs and not symptoms alone.
- Treating people, not simply symptoms, is one of the cornerstones of our holistic health approach.
- As they begin to heal, most people are amazed when their conditions resolve and their symptoms disappear, all without the use of drugs and surgery.
- Our treatment and evaluation methods are time-tested and highly effective.
- All methods are nonforceful, noninvasive, non-pharmaceutical and nonsurgical.
- We are able to use holistic, alternative, and complementary approaches to healing in order to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- At CHC, we have been leading the way since 1982, in progressive chiropractic, holistic, alternative, and complementary medicine.
- The greatest part of this journey has been fueled by the exceptionally high standards that we have set, attained, and maintained for our doctors and practitioners.
Whether you are new to chiropractic, holistic, alternative, and complementary healthcare, or simply new to Cherubino Health Center, our Patient Center is available to assist you as well as our current patients.
On our Success Testimonial Page, some of our patients and podcast listeners have shared the details of the successes they have experienced from Cherubino Health Center.
- There is a wealth of information concerning all things holistic on this website.
- For those who have an interest, we encourage you to take advantage of these resources and explore the content.