Meet Our Doctors and Staff
Doctors and Staff
~ Cherubino Health Center ~
Serving Framingham, Southborough,
Greater Boston and New England – Since 1982
Quick Access Menu
- Since 1982, Cherubino Health Center has helped many thousands of patients with workable alternatives to the pharmaceutically based system under which we live.
- Our approach is holistic and based on identifying and treating the underlying causes of illness and disease.
- Our work is based on the knowledge that the body is inherently self-regulating and self-healing.
- Our nondrug and nonsurgical treatments, therapies and nutritional support protocols have reliably helped improve the quality of life for our patients.
- Chronic conditions have been mitigated, and acute conditions alleviated, as function, health and wellness has been restored.
- By identifying the underlying causes of a person’s Conditions and Diseases our doctors are able to recommend treatments that are based on individual needs and not symptoms alone.
- Treating people, not simply symptoms, is one of the cornerstones of our holistic health approach.
- As they begin to heal, most people are amazed when their conditions resolve and their symptoms disappear, all without the use of drugs and surgery.
- Our treatment and evaluation methods are time-tested and highly effective.
- All methods are nonforceful, noninvasive, non-pharmaceutical and nonsurgical.
- We are able to use holistic, alternative, and complementary approaches to healing in order to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- At CHC, we have been leading the way since 1982, in progressive chiropractic, holistic, alternative, and complementary medicine.
- The greatest part of this journey has been fueled by the exceptionally high standards that we have set, attained, and maintained for our doctors and practitioners.
Whether you are completely new to chiropractic, holistic, alternative, or complementary healthcare, or simply new to Cherubino Health Center, our Patient Center is available to assist you.
On our Success Testimonial Page, some of our patients and podcast listeners have shared the details of the successes they have experienced from Cherubino Health Center.
- There is a wealth of information concerning all things holistic on this website.
- For those who have an interest, we encourage you to take advantage of these resources and explore the pages of this website.
At Cherubino Health Center, each of our doctors and staff members meet the exceptionally high standards that we have set in the areas of education, experience and professionalism.
Each has a thorough understanding of the body’s nervous system and its relationship to Chiropractic, Holistic and Alternative Medicine, health and healing.
Our team approach to patient care is evidence based. Our doctors and staff call upon the combined knowledge contained in: Chiropractic, Neurology, Alternative Medicine, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Holistic Medicine, Meridian Therapy, and Holistic Nutrition.
Dr. Ron Cherubino, D.C., A.M.D., DACFE:
“He is the inventor and developer of Pulse Energy Technique and Relaxation Motivation Facilitation Technique.”
Dr. Ron’s Goal: “To Stop Needless Suffering!”
Dr. Grace Cherubino, D.C., CME:
(Spine Center Director)
Dr. Grace not only provides health care services to patients for musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, but she plays a key role as educator and teammate to help patients reach their optimum health goals.
Dr. Grace Cherubino is a chiropractic physician who treats patients first and conditions second.
Anna Cherubino, LMHC, M.A.
(Brain Center Director)
Anna Cherubino is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) and Expressive Arts Psychotherapist. She has seven years of experience providing counseling to children, youth, and adults. Additionally, Anna is certified in Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), and Parenting Journey.
Anna holds her Masters degree from Lesley University in Cambridge Massachusetts. She has experience in diverse clinical environments including family bereavement and public school systems. Most recently she was employed by the Mayor’s Office to End Domestic and Gender-Based Violence (ENDGBV) in the city of New York.
Anna’s goal is to help her clients, through empowerment, creativity and psychoanalysis, to become their best possible selves.
Dr. Chris Cherubino, D.C., B.S., CME:
(Research and Clinical Education Director)
on sabbatical beginning Summer 2021
Dr. Chris Cherubino is a chiropractic physician and certified medical examiner, specializing in management of mechanical spine pain, migraine headaches, and peripheral nerve entrapments.
Her goal is to continue to thoughtfully adapt as the research, her paradigm, and the world does.
Linda Cherubino, M.Ed
(Wilson/Orton-Gillingham Reading Tutor)
Linda is a certified Wilson tutor, English language arts teacher and Meridian therapist with training in Brain GymTM, nutritional counseling, NLP (neurolinguistic programming), homeopathy and herbology. She has a B.A. in English and since 1982, she has applied the principles of Holistic medicine, Alternative medicine, raw food therapy, acid alkaline balance, detoxification and nutritional supplementation in her work with children and adults. She has a unique understanding of the connection between sensory integration and learning for people of all ages.
“Let’s work together to banish reading dread and enjoy the world of words!”
Our staff members are exceptional!
And each of them is here to make your experience at Cherubino Health Center, an exceptional one as well.
Taylor – Office Manager
Madison – Clinical Assistant
Nicole – Remote Communications Director
Dr. David Frederick, Ph.D., N.D., A.M.D. (Consulting Clinician):
Dr. Frederick is an internationally known lecturer and educator. He is a Doctor of Alternative Medicine, Doctor of Naturopathy, holds a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology, a Doctorate in Metaphysical Sciences and is a Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine. He is Dean of the College of Natural Health Sciences at Westbrook University, a holistic medicine course consultant at Regis University, adjunct professor at Boston Shiatsu School, a fellow of the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture, a Diplomat of the American College of Forensic Examiners and a Diplomat of the National Board for Naturopathic Examiners. He holds a Master Certification in Holistic Medicine. He has traveled extensively throughout the world studying the customs, religion and psychology of its people. Dr. Frederick was the delegation leader for the Ambassador Program for Natural Health Sciences to the People’s Republic of China.
“He is on the Board of Advisors of the National Association of Transpersonal Psychology. He is the founder of the World Institute of Cognitive Sciences and is a pioneer in both holistic medicine and alternative medicine in America. Dr. Frederick is listed in the Who’s Who of Metaphysics and Who’s Who of Successful American Business.”