Cherubino Health Center Information
Adrenal Glands, Adrenal Pathologies, Chronic Fatigue
Stress and the Adrenal Glands
Symptoms of Adrenal Gland Problems: (adrenal problems in women are more common then in men)
- whole body tiredness, fatigue and/or exhaustion
- non-refreshing sleep (waking up tired even after a full night’s sleep)
- craving sweet and salty foods
- feeling like you are “running inside”
- slow recovery from injuries, illnesses or stresses
- anxiety or depression
- brain fog (difficulty concentrating)
- digestive problems
- low immunity
- equilibrium problems and an altered sense of balance
- environmental or food allergies
- difficult menstrual cycles
- sensitivity to cold
- feeling of being run down or overwhelmed
More information from about Adrenal and Chronic Fatique
Traditional treatment methods:
Standard allopathic medical care, involving the use of drugs and surgery, has little to offer by way of correction of adrenal gland problems or chronic fatigue syndrome. Generally, symptom control is the order of the day.
One of the oldest approaches for the symptoms of what we now know to be adrenal-based conditions was to prescribe stimulants during the day and sleeping pills at night. Suffice it to say, in the long run this approach made the condition much worse since it fails to improve the function of the adrenal glands while forcing them to work harder. Long-term damage to the adrenal glands was the inevitable result of this approach.
Control of symptoms with chemicals (antidepressants, stimulants and sedatives).
Discounting a patient’s symptoms while instructing the person to “push through it”
Psychological counseling for the associated emotional stress
Natural Chronic Fatigue Treatment Methods:
- Restoration of weakened neurovisceral system (evaluating and restoring deficient organ function)
- Targeted clinical nutrition with specific supplements
- Acid alkaline restoration of body tissues
- Detoxification of body tissues
- Life coaching
- Relaxation therapy techniques
Typical treatment protocol for a patient under care at Cherubino Health Center suffering from chronic fatigue:
- EMI evaluation performed
- Five essential nutrients implemented
- PET (Pulse Energy Technique) performed for six to eight weeks at two to three treatments per week based on individual needs.
- Adrenal gland saliva and urine testing
- PRA (Pulse Reflex Analysis) performed
- Targeted nutritional program undertaken
- Repeat EMI evaluation
- Maintenance treatment with periodic modification of at home nutritional protocols
At Cherubino Health Center we help people, many of whom had been suffering from stress affecting the adrenal glands, chronic fatigue and exhaustion with a whole body approach for the improvement of health and bodily function. Many of these patients are desperately trying to understand the reasons for extreme fatigue.
In our experience, the approach that works the best involves identification of neurological imbalances (a condition known as NID) with an EMI evaluation, followed by neurovisceral treatment.
The environment in which the adrenal glands function must also be improved if healing and resolution of the condition is to occur. Acid alkaline balance of the fluids and tissues in the body from the cellular level on up is paramount.
In most cases of adrenal glands fatigue, liver toxicity and dysfunction are also present. Standard blood tests are excellent at diagnosing severe liver disease but inadequate when it comes to identifying toxicity. This is also true concerning the adrenal glands, which are even more difficult to evaluate with standard medical testing.
Limits of ordinary blood work
Unfortunately, damage to both of these organs may be present but not show up on ordinary blood testing. In many cases the diagnosis of adrenal fatigue is based solely on symptoms.
This is why a holistic whole body approach to diagnosis of the adrenal glands and possible chronic fatigue syndrome is vital. A doctor that understands both traditional and holistic health care is ideal. Look for the methods that are listed above.