Share Your Success Testimonial
There are several ways in which you may share your testimonial:
1. Directly from this testimonial page: (The form below can be filled in and submitted)
2. By phone: You may call 508-229-0007 and one of our staff members will be happy to write down your testimonial story for you.
3. By phone message: You may call us and leave us a voice message testimonial comments.
A message from Dr. Ron
From the first few treatments that we ever gave, in the fall of 1982, people have given us a lot of positive feedback. At that time it was considered unprofessional, even unethical, to share patient testimonials in writing with others.
Consequently, I got into the habit of politely and humbly thanking people for their kind words and testimonial offers, but that is as far as it ever went.
I always retold these stories as a way of encouraging other patients – whether it was in person or on my radio show, but I would never have thought of asking people to write them down in the form of a testimonial.
In recent years as the Internet has grown, people often asked me why I didn’t have a place for them to tell their stories and give their testimonial. Well, I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks, as you can see from the page you are currently viewing.
I’d like to personally thank you in advance for taking the time to touch the lives of other people in need.
To ensure confidentiality and safety, the following applies to any information submitted.
- All testimonial information is submitted voluntarily.
- No remuneration or consideration of any sort, financial or otherwise, is given or received.
- The actual names of anyone submitting testimonial information will not be published.
- Due to patient privacy regulations (HIPPA), no actual names or any other personal information shall be kept on file by paper or by electronic means that would connect any protected patient information to the testimonial information submitted.
- By submitting information in any form, including but not limited to written, internet, e-mail, voice mail, Postal Service, radio call-in, etc. you agree to give up all copyrights and furthermore give permission to the owner of this website and any one he and or she designates to use this information in any way that they choose.
Remember, you may also share your information via USPS, e-mail or by phone.
Cherubino Health Center
23 Turnpike Rd.
Southborough, MA 01772