Dr. Chris Cherubino
- Form motivational and attainable goals with patients.
- Increase function, eliminate pain and promote healing.
- Educate patients to increase self-care and encourage body awareness.
- Provide excellent diagnostic and therapeutic options.
- Cultivate an environment of health, learning, and productivity.
Dr. Chris Cherubino holds a Doctorate in Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida and a Bachelor of Science degree in medical anthropology from Johnson State College in Vermont. She is a licensed Chiropractic physician with specialized training in multiple techniques and disciplines which include:
- Flexion-Distraction/Spinal Decompression
- Sports Medicine
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Rehabilitative Exercise
- Active Care
- End Range Loading
- Pulse Reflex Analysis
- Pulse Energy Technique
- Clinical Nutrition
- Ergonomic Modification
- Meridian Therapy
- Electro Acupuncture
- Laser Acupuncture
Evidence Based Practice Model
As a patient of Dr. Chris Cherubino, you can expect evidence-informed care. This unique type of healthcare combines the best of clinical experience, most current research evidence, and your goals to render the most effective treatment plan. This is known as the Evidence Based Practice Model.
During your initial evaluation with Dr. Chris, expect to spend time discussing your Integrative health care wellness journey and developing healthcare goals for the future.