~from Dr. Ron Cherubino~ Have you heard the latest news from the Coca Cola Company?…
Almond Butter and Fruit Smoothie
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, creamy
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup Almond milk (could use oat milk, cashew milk and/or coconut water)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup crushed ice
1. If you use frozen strawberries put them in the blender and blend until chopped.
2. Put all of the remaining ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
Optional additions to this recipe
- Fresh mint leaves
- Other fresh berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, mulberries)
- Coconut yogurt (nondairy)
- Spinach or Kale * (a green and yummy addition)
- Chia seeds
Also- HAPPY GARDENING to all of you folks who grow your own food!
If you come up with a delicious version of the smoothie, please email us your idea at: info@Cherubhealth.com